Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Shout Out

This week Hayden's letter was full of "Shout-Outs" to various people. I'm going to follow suit and do a few of my own...
Shout out to all the missionaries serving in the field right now! They have sacrificed much to be where they are. They have so little and give so much. They represent our Savior and teach his gospel. They are His hands and voice.
Shout out to the families who are supporting those missionaries from the home front. They have sacrificed too. Shout out to the leaders, Bishops, friends and extended family members who helped to get them on that mission.
On a personal note, a shout out goes to the angels of Chile who feed my son, send us pictures of him and watch over him. Shout out to his companion, Elder Fisher, for training Hayden and helping him to learn what he needs to be successful in his work. Shout out to the people he will be teaching. Thank you for allowing him the opportunity to share his knowledge and testimony with you. Shout out to Joseph Smith for having the courage to pray for and receive an answer that lead to the gospel being restored. Shout out to Hayden for his hard work, dedication, and love for the work he is doing. We love and miss you!


"Well Hello there,

It`s P-day, so that means it´s time to do some crazy fun stuff...Like wear my gold chain during personal study. That is when ya know you`re living large! Haha

I would like to do a few shout outs this week. Like shout out to me for swearing at my companion in my sleep last night and being really mean to him.. Oops. I feel pretty bad. Good laws. Not proud of that incident.

Shout out to the guy who I tried to talk to yesterday, but he ended up flipping me off and spraying me with a hose. Haha good thing I am speedy quick and he couldn´t spray me as much as he wanted to. Haha nice guy!

Shout out to the 80´s music that is always playing in this internet place. Shout out to me for being the only person in here that understands it.

Shout out to DANNY! Haha probably the coolest dude I have ever met. He is by far my favorite person I have had the chance to teach. He is like 24 and progressing super fast! He is a little bit of a thug, so I hope he doesn´t have any addictions and stuff like that, but he has a huge desire to learn. He is the first person that I have met that I feel like was prepared for me to meet! It was such a huge blessing.

Jacob 4:7 is a pretty flipping cool scripture. It made me realize that everything we recieve really is a blessing from the Lord and that he gives us weaknesses so we can make them strengths.

The work is going forward down here! There are 500 members in our ward and when we got here 60 of them were active. We have raised it to more than 100 now, but we still have so much to do!

Sorry.. No pictures this week! There is only one computer that I can send them on, and I didn´t get that computer today.

Love you all! Read the Book of Mormon, because it is the only way to strengthen your testimonies!

Elder Clegg

P.S. To Clarify. I was only mean to my companion in my sleep.. Haha I actually like the kid."



Shout out to summer that Hayden is currently experiencing! Autumn is sooooo jealous!



No comments:

Post a Comment