Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Change Is In The Air

This is the last official week of summer vacation for my kids.  (Can you hear the weeping?)  Next week, school will be in session and that brings changes to our routine.  Hayden is also dealing with change.  He let us know that his new P-Day will be Tuesdays from now on.  Also, today he is awaiting a change and he has no idea what is in store.  I guess that means we get to wait until next Tuesday to hear what he is doing and where he is serving.  Until then, here he is this week.


"Well.. I have changes. I don`t know where I am going! All I know is that it`s weird! I am training a kid right now and President was just like.. All the District leaders from 5 de Abril will be leaving tomorrow. Haha we were all doing SO well!  Pretty surprising!

We had a couple baptisms this week! I love the "dressed in white" pictures, so there will be some more next week! 

We have 6 more baptisms ready for this month. I am so sad to have to leave before they all get bapped. 

It rained a ton...like 4 people died in floods.. so that was nice. The only people in the streets were the Mormon Missionaries. 

My comp, Elder Montero, is a beast and he only has one change in the mission.  He works like he`s gonna be AP next change. It was such a good time training him. 

I`m gonna miss the ward because it`s super strong. It made me realize that the church here really is doing well! 

We`ll see what happens! 

Love ya`ll,
Elder Clegg"

No comments:

Post a Comment