Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Change, A Testimony and Merry Christmas!

Last week, Hayden mentioned that he and Elder Ballard would be together for the next six weeks.  I guess one thing we have learned is...change is inevitable and certain while serving a mission. According to Hayden, there was a meeting last week where Elder Ballard was called out of the audience and pulled into the office to work as AP.  He and Hayden were shocked!  So, Hayden got a new companion named Elder Brophy.  They will continue working with the Haitians.  Hayden is super excited to stay put.

This Christmas, my Mom asked Hayden to share his testimony, so that she could share it with our family.  (Thanks Mom!)  I figure if you are reading this, you are probably family or may as well be...here it is.

"My testimony is pretty simple! 

I know that God lives. He sent His son, Jesus Christ, here to the earth to pay a price that nobody else could pay.  If we are obedient and keep the commandments, we can follow the path that He showed us and make it back to our Heavenly Father.  I know that we can not only make it back there alone, but as families.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Also, in his group email, Hayden sends his love.  He writes, "Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.  My mom sent me socks that say that, so that`s nice.   Thanks for all the love and support! 

The mission is the best place to be for Christmas!"

Love ya all,
Elder Clegg"





No comments:

Post a Comment