Translate

Monday, June 27, 2016

Last P-Day

It's Hayden's last P-day.  This is the last email he will type as a missionary.  In the next post, I will share my last email to him.  For now, here he is...


"Hey everybody and anybody that still reads this thing.
This is my last email as a missionary. It`s kind of a crazy thing to think about. I can`t believe how quickly it went by. I`m pretty sad to be leaving, but also excited to be home. It`s gonna be insane seeing how much everyone and everything has changed!
I LOVE Chile and its people. I know that my call here was inspired! 

Thanks for all the support.
I know that God lives. I know that He answers our prayers and that Christ really did do everything possible for us. When we are at our weakest, Christ has already felt that and is ready to strengthen us. I know that obedience brings blessings. I know that the gospel is restored. I have seen and lived things out here that have helped me gain a testimony. I think that`s the whole reason God asks us to serve missions...to become converted ourselves!
Love you All!
Elder Clegg
See ya NEXT WEEK." 


No comments:

Post a Comment