Translate

Friday, June 10, 2016

I'll Go. I'll Say. I'll Be.

As Hayden's mission days are coming to a close, I find myself at a lack of words to describe all the
feelings in my heart.  I just can't even begin.  But...someone named Mary Brown was able to capture
part of what I have been feeling about Hayden.  

  1. I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go

    1. 1. It may not be on the mountain height
      Or over the stormy sea,
      It may not be at the battle's front
      My Lord will have need of me.
      But if, by a still, small voice he calls
      To paths that I do not know,
      I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:
      I'll go where you want me to go.
    2. (Chorus)
      I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,
      Over mountain or plain or sea;
      I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord;
      I'll be what you want me to be.
    3. 2. Perhaps today there are loving words
      Which Jesus would have me speak;
      There may be now in the paths of sin
      Some wand'rer whom I should seek.
      O Savior, if thou wilt be my guide,
      Tho dark and rugged the way,
      My voice shall echo the message sweet:
      I'll say what you want me to say.
    4. 3. There's surely somewhere a lowly place
      In earth's harvest fields so wide
      Where I may labor through life's short day
      For Jesus, the Crucified.
      So trusting my all to thy tender care,
      And knowing thou lovest me,
      I'll do thy will with a heart sincere:
      I'll be what you want me to be.
    5. Text: Mary Brown, 1856-1918
      Music: Carrie E. Rounsefell, 1861-1930

"Hey Guys! 

It´s been a good couple of weeks. Super crazy, but good. 

We´ve been doing a ton of divisions with the whole mission. We go to the office in the mornings and generally take somebody to our sector to work with us in the night. It´s really fun to take people to our sector, because it´s pretty hood and the generally get pretty intimidated knocking the doors. 

I´ve been learning a ton from President Barreiros. He is such a good guy and it´s been a pretty neat experience to get to know him a lot better! 

We´re looking to baptize every week for my last 4 weeks. There´s a really cool lady named Claudia that has progressed a ton! She will be baptized later tonight. Jouriles speaks Portuguese, so we were able to teach him and baptize him in a language that we don´t even really speak! So that was a cool experience. E´Held speaks well, so he did the baptisimal prayer and he got baptized. 

The mission is great! 

Love you all,
Elder Clegg

Pics.. 

E´ Ballard peaced out this past week. It was sad to leave him in the airport! 

Jouriles.

I love going to Presidents house because it´s super pretty!"



















No comments:

Post a Comment