Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Crazy!

Mike and I love the music artist Seal.  He sings a song that kept running through my head as I read Hayden's email this week.  It's called "Crazy".   If you grew up in the 80's or 90's, you are sure to know this song.   I've included some of the lyrics here.  Between training a new missionary, trying to be district leader, Chile winning the "2015 Copa America" and finding more people to teach, it does sound like Hayden's week has been crazy!


 "Crazy"


In a church by the face
He talks about the people going under
Only child know
A man decides after seventy years
That what he goes there for
Is to unlock the door
While those around him criticize and sleep
And through a fracture on that breaking wall
I see you my friend and touch your face again
Miracles will happen as we trip
But we're never gonna survive unless
We get a little crazy
No we're never gonna survive unless
We are a little
Cray cray crazy
A man decides to go along after seventy years
Oh darling
In a sky full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
In a world full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
Crazy
In a heaven of people there's only some want to fly
Ain't that crazy
Oh babe Oh darlin'
In a world full of people there's only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
Isn't that crazy, Isn't that crazy, Isn't that crazy
Oh
But we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy crazy
No we're never gonna to survive unless we are a little crazy (Repeat 2 times)

No no never survive unless we get a little bit
And then you see things
The size of which you've never known before
They'll break it
Someday
Only child know
Them things
The size
Of which you've never known before
Someday



"Buena Compadres! 

Here we are at the end of one of the more stressful weeks of my mission! Haha it was a great one, but training is always a little crazy. My poor greenie is currently freaking out and having a fit because he forgot the mission mail address...yeah they get a little worked up sometimes. Haha his name is Elder Montero and he is from Costa Rica! I always get to train older dudes from seriously cool travel destinations!  My last 3 comps have been from Guatemala.. Cancun.. and Costa Rica!  I`ll take it. 

We've been having a lot of fun here!  The work has been going crazy.  We are teaching so many Haitians right now.  I love Haitians so much!  They are the best people in the world. 

My district has more missionaries than some zones in other missions, so I have been going a little crazy with that...then a "White Wash"... which is 2 new missionaries in a sector...so we've been doing well. Haha! 

Fourth of July was so sweet. We had to go in early because Chile played Argentina in the Championship.. So then it got REALLY crazy when Chile won for the first time ever. Like the whole city got CRAZY for the WHOLE NIGHT! Riots, gun shots, fireworks.. all the good stuff! Haha I just pretended it was for the 4th of July and sang the National Anthem a few times. The 23rd floor comes in handy sometimes! 

Well, we are happy...working hard...hope my greenie doesn`t get so mad at his computer that he goes home.. Hahaha that would be bad. 

Love ya`ll
Elder Clegg

Pic: ELDER JOHNSON Haha he was my example in the mission! My first ZL and one of the APs. Such a good guy.  Sad he`s gone."



No comments:

Post a Comment