Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2015

In Need Of Pioneers

In Utah we celebrate pioneers this week!  I admire and respect pioneers so much. Their sacrifices and the hardships they endured are inspiring.  I got to thinking that Hayden is being a pioneer. He is sacrificing and enduring hardships.  He is doing things he has never done before.  Every missionary does.   I love this quote by President Monson.   He says, "A dictionary defines a pioneer as 'one who goes before to prepare or open up the way for others to follow.'  Can we somehow muster the courage and steadfastness of purpose that characterized the pioneers of a former generation? Can you and I, in actual fact, be pioneers?  I know we can be. Oh, how the world needs pioneers today!"  

Here's Elder Clegg for the week...it's short and sweet, but it sounds like he is "preparing the way for others to follow."  

"Whaddup! 

Good week! We had a bunch of investigators come to church. We`ve got two baptisms this next week and a lot more to come! 

My comp is a beast.. and he is still in his training. This dude is an incredible missionary. 

We found SOOOOO many prepared people this week. I`ve never had better people to teach in the mission.. 

We teach so many people from Haiti. They are dope. 

That`s all..

Elder Clegg"

No comments:

Post a Comment