Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Freedom!

July 4th was the last holiday we celebrated as a family before Hayden left on his mission.  I remember thinking, "When July 4th rolls around again, Hayden will have been serving for close to a year!!"  I didn't think it would ever come around again, but here we are about to celebrate our Nation's birth.  I'm grateful for the freedoms we love.  I'm grateful that religion is one of them. I'm grateful for a son who chose to exercise his freedom and serve our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  So when those fireworks light up the sky this weekend, I'm dedicating one to Hayden!


"Hey Guys,

This week was a little bit more interesting. Looks like I am gonna be training again.. Greenies are called kids. 

We didn`t have anybody come to church again. It`s all good though! I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I didn`t get along with my old comp all that much.  However, I am super pumped for this change. Don`t know my comp yet, but for today I am with Elder Brophy. He is my buddy. 

The 4th of July is this week. I will be celebrating with my gringo buds that live above me. I sure do love America. I think I am one of the few here though.

Speaking of America! We found an investigator that is a BEAST! He is an Army Ranger who got injured in Iraq. He is Chilean, but chose to fight for the states. Such a cool guy.. Prepared for sure! 

The Lord works miracles every. day. I love it!

Have a great week!!

Elder Clegg

Pic: My last two companions are now comps together. They grow up so fast."

Hayden is a proud parent!





















No comments:

Post a Comment