Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lost and Found

I've done more than my fair share of losing things.  (And you should know, I HATE losing things!) I've lost car keys too many times to count. Right now losing my cell phone is the thing for which I get teased by my family.  This winter I lost something that is so near and dear to me, I still can't think about it's absence without tearing up. Then there was the ring in 5th grade, my purse forever ago and currently it would seem I've lost my mind!

This week, I felt like I lost my boy.  I didn't know where he was or if he was okay.  I didn't know who was with him, where he was living or ANYTHING!  It's been a long week of waiting to hear where he ended up.  We are grateful he is "found" and happy with his new opportunity.  (And I am left feeling humbled after that test of faith.)


"Hey Guys! 

My P-Day got changed back to Monday... So I actually have some time to write a group letter today! 

This was the craziest week of my mission!  After serving in 5 de Abril for 8 months, President had the AP´s come and tell me I had a special change because there was a zone that needed some extra help.. So they sent me in a trio to TALAGANTE. It´s so sick.  We are the farmland sector! Haha our zone is 8 times as big as Santiago.  So we have a ton of traveling to do.  I´m with Elder Harries from Atlanta and Elder Peterson from Arizona.  They basically put the 3 Elders that are craziest about baptisms and put them all in the same zone. We have more than 30 Elders and Sisters to worry about.  ITS CRAZY! 

We have 5 baptisms on the 23rd and 1 next week!  The crazy part is that almost all of these people have been found in the past 3 or 4 days!  So many miracles. 

The people here are so nice. It´s a variety.  Some are filthy rich and some are very humble.  Like for lunch yesterday, a member took us 30 minutes in his car to a mountain resort where it is just insanely rich. I saw some dope cars and ate a huge lunch. The contrast is crazy. 

I´m super happy to be here.  It´s time to baptize! 

I´m also super sad to leave Amengual and 5 de Abril.  I put so much work into helping that zone and we saw so many miracles. The Bishop told us it was the most baptizing ward in 2015...in all of Chile.  Hope that´s accurate, but I don´t doubt it. 

Looks like this will probably be the sector where I end the mission!  Gotta do my best here. 

Love you all!
Elder Clegg

P.S. Mom.. The only danger I am in here is getting trampled by a cow."

Pictures:

Sector Contrast
New Comps
Awesome Member







No comments:

Post a Comment