Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Greenie Again

Hayden is learning so much right now and feels like he's starting over.  He is upbeat and happy with his new responsibilities.  He finally got to see the coast!  I love that he sent so many pictures this week!


"Hey Guys! 

This week was pretty crazy. Haha I got a new sector..  Hood for life. Haha it´s 80% Hatian and 20% scary. 

I´m now comps with Elder Brooks from Brigham City! We´re doing a White Wash into the office as AP´s.. Haha so we´ll hardly ever be in the sector. Elder Brooks and I are in charge of preparing new leaders for the new mission president, because President Barreiros ends with us in June. Elder Ballard and Elder Harries that I lived with are in charge of the office calls and stuff like that. 

My whole mission just changed, so we´ll see what happens! Haha 

We´re still gonna baptize a lot. 

My P-day is now Saturday! 

Talk to ya´ll later!
Elder Clegg

Baptism of Josefina

Maaawige of Josefina

Da Playa

Our truck...We don´t use it much...

Traveling with Elder Brooks"























No comments:

Post a Comment