Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Never Gonna Leave

Shortly after Hayden got out of the MTC, he wrote an email to me expressing the desire to develop more love for the people and culture of Chile. I sent him inspirational quotes and then bore simple testimony that I know to be true...
when you serve someone, you can grow to love them. That is what he has done. In Hayden's last two emails, he mentioned that he doesn't know how he can leave his area/mission. He has grown to love the people and culture of Chile through his service.

It reminds me of a song I love. I can imagine a loving Heavenly Father telling Hayden something very similar.

"Home" by Phillip Phillips

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home



"Hola mis queridos,

I just want to talk in Spanish these days.. I kinda suck at the whole English thing.

I have no idea what you want to hear about.. We brought people to church.. Saw ghetto things.. and studied the scriptures. That is my life. Oh my comp played soccer today and I laid in the grass and slept. So that was great.

We are gonna go throw down a BBQ in my house with the elders from the other side of the freeway..

I love the teaching here. I am honestly never gonna leave. Time passes so fast because something funny or dumb is always happening here. Like if I had snapchat.. I would send some quality snapchats. People probably don´t even have that anymore, but it´s all good.



I am just using the beds of half my sector.


















We've been waking up early to exercise and the mist looks like snow when I use my flash. Dang!



















Raise your hand if you are jealous of the doors I knock, all day, every day."


No comments:

Post a Comment