Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Steadfast

Alma 29:1-2

1 O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!

2 Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth.


That is Hayden's favorite scripture right now. This son of ours continues to keep me humble. He has been sick, the work is slowing down, the winter season is coming soon and he got robbed in his sector this week. But...despite these trials, he wants to continue to preach the gospel and bear testimony of Jesus Christ.

"Hey,

I am a little mad because nobody complimented me on my dog pictures. (Aside from Big Diddy.) I was really proud of those things. I have got more, but I can´t send them right now. :(

This week was pretty hard to be honest. First week in 5 months that we don´t have a baptisimal date! So we are looking for a lot of new investigators! We have Carlos and Martina that don´t have a date, but will be baptized soon here!

I got robbed. Again. Haha La Carro is pretty much the Compton of Chile! It´s ironic how drug dealers are nicer and open the door easier than "Christians".

Right now I am just pumped because I get to read all the emails from my friends.. All over the world. All doing the same thing. The mission is a sweet chance to change not only yourself, but those around you!

Conference is this week! So that is our Spring Break.. Not, but kinda. Haha we get 10 hours of watching prophets of God talk.. I like it!

Hope you all have a great week.. Pray for us so we don´t get robbed again and have to leave this sector. I would be really sad.

Have a good one,
Elder Clegg"



No comments:

Post a Comment