Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fear of the Font

So no group email again this week.  It could be due to a couple reasons.

1.  His time on the computer is being used up with his other responsibilities.
2.  The group email didn't send.  (This has happened multiple times with our personal emails.)
3.  He likes to torture us and keep us guessing.

He did share his favorite missionary scripture with me.  He says that he gets pumped every time he reads this one...Alma 29:1-2

O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!
 Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth.

I also know he had a couple of baptisms this week.  He said sometimes people are super afraid of going down in the water and it ends up being an interesting baptism. I guess one of the week's baptisms qualified as that scenario.  What a sacrifice for that sweet new member!  If you were to tell me that I had to go down in a font full of snakes, I'd REALLY have to have some serious faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment